During the inaugural Retail Innovator Awards event, Retail TouchPoints (RTP) recognized 17 retail executives who have focused on innovation in order to improve their businesses and the entire retail industry. Close to 100 industry executives, colleagues, friends and family gathered at The Yale Club in New York City on June 18th to honor these first-ever Innovator Award winners.
The Retail Innovator program is designed to honor individual executives in the retail industry who are focused on driving change through innovation. RTP has defined Retail Innovators are defined as: Retail executives and thought leaders who think outside the box to develop and foster innovative concepts and strategies that help move the overall retail industry forward.
Retail Innovator Awards were presented to:
- Jeff Raider, Co-Founder, Harry’s and Warby Parker
- Leena Munjal, SVP Member Experience and Integrated Retail, Sears Holdings
- Valentino Vettori, Chief Strategy Officer, Century21 Stores
- Craig Elbert, VP Marketing and Jason Bornstein, Marketing Manager, Bonobos
- Rudy Hermond, SVP, AT&T
- Gary Schwartz, CEO/President, Impact Mobile
- Bryan Hoppe, VP Store Operations, Pep Boys
- Robert Notte, CTO, Jamba Juice
- Kevin McKenzie, Global Chief Digital Officer, Westfield Labs
- Ed Rennemann, Chief Transformation Officer, Crate & Barrel
- Andrew Parkinson, CEO, Peapod
- Greg Buzek, Founder, RetailROI
- John Thrailkill, VP Store Systems, Container Store
- Johnna Marcus, Director, Digital Business Development, Sephora
- Jane Park, CEO, Julep
- Scott Moore, SVP Marketing, Best Buy
Click here to download the complimentary report to hear more about each winner’s success story.