As part of a new collaborative effort, SAS and 360pi are linking together their pricing intelligence and revenue optimization solutions to provide retailers with complete visibility into competitive pricing.
The Revenue Optimization engine from SAS will receive a feed of real-time competitive price intelligence from the 360price solution. Retailers can leverage the solution to keep a pulse on changes competitors make to their product pricing, and shift their strategies based on overall market trends and consumer demands.
“Competitive intelligence is a vital element in pricing decisions,” said Kevin MacDonald, Retail Product Manager at SAS. “The combination of 360pi's best-in-class competitive price intelligence with our pricing and analytics technology will help drive increased revenues and margins for retailers.”
- Nearly Half Of CMOs And CIOs Think Internal Collaboration Has Improved
- 360pi And IBM Collaborate On Dynamic Pricing Solution
- Only 16% Of Organizations Say They Have Highly Effective Loyalty Programs
- Amazon And Sears Top List Of Most Price-Dynamic Retailers
- Collaboration Becomes Key To Success For Retailers And Suppliers