The addition of Login and Pay with Amazon enables shoppers on MarketLive merchant sites to quickly access their Amazon account and select their Amazon shipping and payment information. This function can improve conversion rates by providing shoppers with minimal data entry points, rapid checkout and ease of use across devices.
In one example, a MarketLive apparel customer reported a 24% increase in payments processed through the Amazon Payments function.
“As part of our philosophy of Customer Driven Commerce, which puts the customer and their experience at the center of everything we do, MarketLive is committed to constantly improving and optimizing the shopping experience,” said Ken Burke, Founder and CEO of MarketLive. “We are tightly integrating Amazon’s streamlined payment capabilities into our platform so merchants can implement them quickly and start seeing immediate results.”
- Target Holiday Plans Include Free Shipping, New Apps And Seasonal Deals
- Zumur Receives $700,000 In Seed Funding
- Ethan Allen Rolls Out New Store Concept In 300 Locations
- ETailers Open Stores To Improve One-To-One Relationships With Shoppers
- Think You Need An Independent Consultant To Optimize Your Retail Operation? Consider These Four Questions