Today’s savvy consumers are demanding more relevant and seamless brand experiences.
Although discounting strategies, such as points programs, coupons and punch cards, may help acquire new customers, it takes far more to retain customers and turn them into loyal brand advocates. In fact, consumers today are seeking a healthy mix of personalized messages and offers, as well as VIP access to products and events.
Retailers across verticals, including GameStop, Hard Rock and Ace Hardware, are taking an omnichannel approach to their loyalty programs, and are offering a broader mix of incentives and unique experiences to not only acquire customers, but also engender long-term loyalty.
Want to learn about how these retailers are tackling the next generation of customer loyalty? Complete the form below to download this report.
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- Touch Of Modern Creates Curated Shopping Destination For Men
- Sephora Empowers Store Leaders With Real-Time Data
- Country Club Prep Augments Brand Lifestyle With User-Generated Content
- The Clymb Improves Email Revenue By 71% With Predictive Personalization
- ENGAGE.cx Relationship Cloud Helps Personalize Shopper Interactions