Today’s savvy consumers are demanding more relevant and seamless brand experiences.
Although discounting strategies, such as points programs, coupons and punch cards, may help acquire new customers, it takes far more to retain customers and turn them into loyal brand advocates. In fact, consumers today are seeking a healthy mix of personalized messages and offers, as well as VIP access to products and events.
Retailers across verticals, including GameStop, Hard Rock and Ace Hardware, are taking an omnichannel approach to their loyalty programs, and are offering a broader mix of incentives and unique experiences to not only acquire customers, but also engender long-term loyalty.
Want to learn about how these retailers are tackling the next generation of customer loyalty? Complete the form below to download this report.
- Progressive Retailers Tailor Customer Loyalty Programs To All Channels, Individuals
- Survey Says: Centralized Order Management Secret To Omnichannel Retailing Success
- The Top 5 Obstacles To Omnichannel Retail Success
- Chinese Laundry Walks The Omnichannel Walk With Celerant
- Ace Hardware Sees ‘Connected Homes’ As New Business Opportunities
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- Yahoo Research Uncovers The New Face Of Fatherhood
- Donald J Pliner Builds Detailed Shopper Profiles To Maximize Personalization, Loyalty Efforts
- Has Social Commerce Reached A Tipping Point?
- Amazon Turns Rare Profit, Announces 20% Sales Increase For Q2
- Lyft Rewards Drivers, Riders With My Starbucks Rewards