Today’s savvy consumers are demanding more relevant and seamless brand experiences.
Although discounting strategies, such as points programs, coupons and punch cards, may help acquire new customers, it takes far more to retain customers and turn them into loyal brand advocates. In fact, consumers today are seeking a healthy mix of personalized messages and offers, as well as VIP access to products and events.
Retailers across verticals, including GameStop, Hard Rock and Ace Hardware, are taking an omnichannel approach to their loyalty programs, and are offering a broader mix of incentives and unique experiences to not only acquire customers, but also engender long-term loyalty.
Want to learn about how these retailers are tackling the next generation of customer loyalty? Complete the form below to download this report.
- Revising The Supply Chain For An Omnichannel Era
- Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Joins Motorola PartnerEmpower Program
- TUMI Breaks Down Organizational Barriers To Drive Omnichannel Success
- Adore Me Puts A Gamified Twist On Charitable Giving
- Halloween Express Improves Inventory Efficiency During Peak Selling Times
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- QVC Adds Fingerprint Sensor To New iOS App, Enhances “Second Screen” Experience
- Kohl’s Tailors Pricing And Product Assortment With Oracle
- Bloomingdale’s Taps Axonify To Gamify Associate Training
- Cardlytics Acquires $70 Million In Funding
- Retail Orphan Initiative Launches Campaign To Provide Ebola Relief