Today’s savvy consumers are demanding more relevant and seamless brand experiences.
Although discounting strategies, such as points programs, coupons and punch cards, may help acquire new customers, it takes far more to retain customers and turn them into loyal brand advocates. In fact, consumers today are seeking a healthy mix of personalized messages and offers, as well as VIP access to products and events.
Retailers across verticals, including GameStop, Hard Rock and Ace Hardware, are taking an omnichannel approach to their loyalty programs, and are offering a broader mix of incentives and unique experiences to not only acquire customers, but also engender long-term loyalty.
Want to learn about how these retailers are tackling the next generation of customer loyalty? Complete the form below to download this report.
- Setting The Stage For Loyalty Innovation
- Room & Board Embraces ‘The Art Of The Possible’ With Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- ROC Commerce Releases Update 7 For E-Commerce Platform
- GameStop Outbids Hot Topic To Purchase Geeknet For $140 Million
- Trouts Fly Fishing Focuses On Global, Omnichannel Growth With nChannel