Today’s savvy consumers are demanding more relevant and seamless brand experiences.
Although discounting strategies, such as points programs, coupons and punch cards, may help acquire new customers, it takes far more to retain customers and turn them into loyal brand advocates. In fact, consumers today are seeking a healthy mix of personalized messages and offers, as well as VIP access to products and events.
Retailers across verticals, including GameStop, Hard Rock and Ace Hardware, are taking an omnichannel approach to their loyalty programs, and are offering a broader mix of incentives and unique experiences to not only acquire customers, but also engender long-term loyalty.
Want to learn about how these retailers are tackling the next generation of customer loyalty? Complete the form below to download this report.
- Customer Obsession Dominates At Epicor Insights 2015
- PCMS VISION OnDemand App Helps Connect Retail Silos
- JCPenney Leverages Data To Prove The Value Of Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Aligning Email With The Omnichannel Customer Journey
- Fashion Digital Helps Connect The Tech Community With Emerging Brands