ThirdChannel, a retail intelligence platform, has closed $7 million in Series A funding. The round is led by Fung Capital.
The funding will enable ThirdChannel to expand the footprint of its real-time platform, which is designed to give more brands and retailers visibility into what’s happening in physical stores and greater ability to meet consumer demands, across key markets.
The expanded retail intelligence platform includes:
- Operating Dashboard, which unifies all the behavioral and operational data points from the store ecosystem into one decision-making and communications dashboard;
- Analytics for real-time e-Commerce data;
- Feedback Loop, allowing a brand’s field team or store associates to provide a continuous feedback loop from the store floor, and have that feed into action plans that incorporate product demand, merchandising successes, inventory levels, weather impact, store traffic patterns and other data;
- On Demand Network, a network of 100,000+ team members who compete to represent brands and product categories based on experience; and
- Field Agents who can be contracted, trained, scheduled and paid through the ThirdChannel platform, with full customer support services available.