Retailers continue to search for innovative ways to connect with today’s savvy consumers. The Retail TouchPoints (RTP) Top 10 mid-year articles confirm that trend. Topics such as omnichannel, mobile technology and gamification made the list of the most-viewed articles of the first half of 2013 by the 26,000+ RTP subscribers.
In one of the top articles, Retail Systems Research (RSR) highlighted retailers’ attention to the omnichannel consumers. In recent research, RSR reported that approximately 80% of retailers believe it’s important for consumers to be able to complete their shopping transactions through their channel of choice.
Another highly read article featured comments from Dan Sacrowitz, VP of E-Commerce at Loehmann’s: “Our consumers love Loehmann’s because we provide access to great fashions at discount prices, no matter what channels they use to shop with us,” said Sackrowitz, in a recent interview with Retail TouchPoints. “So in essence, all our consumers virtually are ‘omnichannel,’ and expect the same positive and seamless experiences from our brand.”
The Top Most-Viewed Articles:
- Leading Retailers Embrace New Solutions To Drive Omnichannel Success
- Griffin, Belkin And Goodwill Implement iPad POS From Revel Systems
- Creating Omnichannel Strategies That Resonate With Today’s Empowered Consumers
- Apple, Costco Named Among Top 100 Best Retailers To Work For
- How Duane Reade, Whole Foods And Nike Tap Into Gamification
- Competing Beyond Price To Maximize Customer Loyalty
- NRF BIG Show Recap: Editors’ Perspectives, Session Recaps
- A Reimagined Road Map To EMV
- Nearly 50% Of Consumers Believe They Are More Informed Than Store Associates
- Best Buy Canada Pilots Mobile POS