Vicki Cantrell, Principal at Transformational Business Strategies, and Phil Leahy, CEO and Founder of Retail Global, have created the Vendors in Partnership (VIP) Awards to recognize solution providers, knowledge advisors and industry events that support retail. The event will take place on January 10, 2020 in New York City.
“For years we have celebrated the retailers for doing great things for their customers, but what about those providing their services to those retailers?” said Leahy in a statement. “We see a great opportunity to bring the community together to acknowledge those companies that are pushing the boundaries of service to grow the industry.”
Winners will be chosen by a panel that includes Cantrell, Leahy and a number of other retail experts:
- Deborah Weinswig, CEO and Founder, Coresight Research;
- Dave Finnegan, Customer Experience Officer, The Orvis Company;
- Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, Founder and Publisher, Retailminded.com; and
- Cindy Lincks, Digital and Product Expert, Consultant.
Nominations will be open to all retail support organizations starting August 1. Awards will cover the following categories:
- Innovation in Commerce Selling Integration Platforms Marketing;
- Logistics & Distribution Payments; and
- Advisory Services Communication.