Retail TouchPoints and design:retail are thrilled to announce the return of the Markopoulos Award, one of the industry’s most prestigious honors. The award recognizes outstanding achievement and contributions in visual merchandising and store design. For the past 24 years, design:retail has presented one notable industry professional with the Markopoulos Award, an honor named after the late visual merchandising legend Andrew Markopoulos, whose vision and principles helped establish the artistry and prestige for the profession.
- Lifetime achievement, overall accomplishments, awards and recognitions;
- Level of innovation and inspiration for the industry and peers;
- Contribution to the success of a particular retailer or company;
- Nurturing and mentoring the next generation;
- Contribution to, participation in and support of the retail design and visual industries; and
- Admirable role model both personally and professionally.
This year’s Markopoulos Award winner will be recognized during the PAVE Holiday Celebration and Fundraiser, which will be held December 8, 2021 in New York City.
To submit a nomination for the Markopoulos Award, click here. Deadline for nominations is October 19, 2021.