Radius8 and Tulip have partnered to deliver an Assisted Selling and Clienteling tool for mobile shoppers. Through Tulip’s mobile apps, retailers can view insights on local in-store and online buying trends and local consumer trends. Associates can access this information to offer personal recommendations and guide customers.
The joint solution enables retailers to create online and in-store experiences based on local digital demand.
With Assisted Selling and Clienteling, retailers also can:
- Allow associates to personalize customers’ shopping experiences utilizing local market context;
- Leverage insights about the digital activity in sales trends from respective local markets;
- Deliver recent in-store sales trends to surface popular items;
- Provide an integrated mobile solution on a single, unified UI; and
- Include access to in-store trends, online trends, event opportunities, suggestions based on weather and popular items with low inventory.