BlueSnap, an online payments solution provider, has launched Integrated Payments for Platforms to provide embedded payments for independent software vendors (ISVs). The tool enables ISVs to scale and monetize their business with a single payments provider with tools that can manage the entire program end-to-end.
ISVs can use Integrated Payments for Platforms to embed payments into their software across all channels with a single integration to 30 global banking partners. BlueSnap also manages the underwriting and compliance processes while absorbing the payment risks, and users can automatically split payments and determine revenue share of each transaction processed by their customers.
BlueSnap provides additional benefits through the solution provider’s All-in-One Payment Platform:
- The ability to offer more than 100 local payment methods and currencies;
- Onboarding API that enables ISVs to automatically sign up customers;
- Split payment functionality to collect a percentage of every transaction;
- Built-in fraud-fighting technology provided by Kount; and
- Enhanced analytics and reporting tools for digging into customer data.