Epson America has introduced the TM-T20III receipt printer, featuring a combination of dependable performance and the flexibility to support for both fixed POS consoles and newer mobile POS systems. The printer offers four different connectivity options — wireless, Ethernet, serial and older parallel connectivity — with wireless and Ethernet models offering support for printing from smart devices.
Other features of the printer include:
- Printing speeds of up to 250 mm/second;
- Enhanced print options to reduce paper usage by up to 30%;
- An auto-cutter lifespan of 1.5 million cuts;
- Reliable printheads designed for 150 km/150 million pulses; and
- Recyclable hardware at end of life.
The thermal printer is backed by comprehensive service and support, including a dedicated technical resource team and customized solutions. The printers themselves are compliant with the Restriction of the Use of certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment.