Moltin, an e-Commerce solution provider, has introduced an API designed to enable retailers to deliver holistic experiences to consumers when they interact with the brand, whether through interactive digital displays, social media, smart television, video games or any other touch point.
Features of the Moltin API platform include:
- Magic Mirror: Provides shoppers the ability to access product information and purchase right from the dressing room mirror;
- Shoppable Social: Embeds commerce in social applications such as Instagram and Facebook;
- Shoppable Email: Allows customers to make a purchase directly from email campaigns;
- Mobile Self-Checkout: Provides consumers with the ability to use their mobile devices to check out in the store;
- Flash Sale Site: Builds a flash site to launch a new product line or seasonal promotion; and
- Conversational Commerce: Embeds commerce in IoT devices so shoppers can order products with a simple voice command.
The platform’s microservices also can be used in a “pick-and-mix” style that delivers unique commerce experiences while integrating with existing platforms and other SaaS tools.