Sidecar, an e-Commerce marketing platform, has expanded its capabilities with the AI-powered Sidecar for Amazon solution. The tool is designed to address the lack of transparency in reporting and enable retailers to customize campaign structures and bidding strategies to help them meet their advertising cost of sales goals.
Sidecar for Amazon complements the solution provider’s line of cross-channel solutions, which include support for campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Key features of the Amazon platform include:
- Campaign Structure Builder: Assigns products to similarly performing ad groups to continuously place bids that surface bestsellers and pull back spend on low performers;
- Advertising Eligibility Management: Uses retailer-defined rules to automate product advertising eligibility based on attributes such as margins or brand policies;
- Search Query Manager: Evaluates search queries to identify new terms buyers are using to discover products;
- Bid Management: Dynamically adjusts bids on every ad group and keyword to maximize the performance of every product; and
- Reporting and Data Visualization: Offers comprehensive week-over-week and month-over-month comparisons to reveal campaign performance.