Symphony RetailAI has launched Shelf Intelligence, a tool that helps retailers design more profitable store layouts and improve planogram compliance. The solution aims to help retailers achieve better inventory accuracy, promotion execution and product performance.
Shelf Intelligence, which was developed in partnership with ReTech labs, offers retailers real-time visibility across both the store and brand ecosystem. The overall solution’s features are driven by CINDE (Conversational INsights Decision Engine), Symphony RetailAI’s AI-enabled Personal Decision Coach, and Rebotics, a shelf capture platform from ReTech Labs that delivers deep-learning image recognition and task management capabilities.
Specific capabilities of the overall solution include:
- New item, promotion and value package programs: Offers scorecards on brand and new product introductions;
- Out-of-stocks and retail execution: Provides real-time and on-demand insights on retail store execution and effectiveness;
- Competitive intelligence: Allows retailers to analyze share of shelf with other brands, promotional tactics, placements and displays in a single view;
- Product days of supply: Presents an interactive timeline of shelf activity and identifies opportunities for growth and optimization; and
- Reverse planogram: Analyzes shopper behavior and store planograms to enable consumer-driven shelf planning.