News and developments surrounding COVID-19 are being released at a rapid pace. The Retail TouchPointseditorial team has been working diligently to update readers on new guidelines, store closures and realities surrounding supply chain, logistics, e-Commerce experience and more. However, these updates have been coming so quickly that the team has decided to come together to have a quick discussion around what’s happening right now and what the implications may be down the line.
During this episode, Alicia Esposito connects with editor Adam Blair and senior editor Glenn Taylor, to get their perspectives on:
- Latest store closures and revised hours across categories;
- The state of malls and possible implications for developers and mall-based retailers;
- Strategic approaches to “social distancing,” with an emphasis on flexible fulfillment options;
- Supply chain delays and logistics challenges that are impacting the customer experience; and
- How brands are leveraging empathy to take a people-first approach to navigating the pandemic.