Landini Associates are in the business of “reinventing normal.” The firm has helped world-renowned businesses like McDonald’s, Unilever, Walgreens and Aldi reimagine their brands and their physical experiences.
Needless to say, principal and founder Mark Landini has gleaned his fair share of lessons and best practices along the way. But what new technologies and experience principles are key to success moving forward? He and managing director Rikki Landini sit down to discuss:
- How to bring the existing “theater” of retail to life in physical stores;
- The evolved role of technology in the store, and why being intentional is key; and
- Why agile methodologies and associated key performance indicators (KPIs) can support more rapid, and thoughtful, innovation.
- Learn more about Landini Associates
- See Landini Associates’ project with Loblaws in Toronto
- Get a tour of Esselunga’s store transformation
- Download Retail TouchPoints’ special report about the evolution of the store
- Subscribe to design:retail for more insights on design trends and the latest projects