This episode is sponsored by Brother.
Ron Thurston started his career in retail at the Gap as a store associate. Over the years, he’s been able to work his way up the ranks and has served in executive roles at brands like Apple, Tory Burch and Saint Laurent. His experiences and conversations with peers inspired him to write Retail Pride: The Guide to Celebrating Your Accidental Career.
During this episode of Retail Remix, Ron shares how his “accidental” path in the industry is quite common, as well as how retail employees, managers and multi-store leaders alike are looking for ways to accelerate their careers and build better relationships. You’ll learn how:
- “Retail pride” can influence engagement, passion and loyalty at all levels of the retail organization;
- Leadership can better identify high-value and high-potential employees for further learning and development; and
- Retail communities should evolve to navigate the uncertainties of COVID-19.
- Learn more about Retail Pride: The Guide to Celebrating Your Accidental Career.
- Connect with Ron Thurston on LinkedIn
A word from our sponsor, Brother:
See breakthrough retail labeling & printing solutions from Brother or request a free demo printer, today.