Influencer marketing has become a hot-button trend for brands and retailers alike. Lauded for its effectiveness and overall ability to foster engaged communities, influencer marketing also has received its fair share of criticism, especially in light of some influencers using bots and other methods to inflate their results. During this episode, Stacy DeBroff, Founder and CEO of Influence Central, breaks down what brands and retailers need to know about the present and future of the space, and answers key questions including:
- Have consumers relied on influencers more or less during COVID?
- How will key influencer channels change in light of the shift to digital?
- What value does TikTok bring to influencer marketing?
- How will a potential sale impact TikTok’s future impact?
- What do brands and retailers need to do to ensure influencer marketing success?
- Get more influencer marketing news on the Influence Central blog