In today’s digital-first world, content is key. But as the number of channels and apps expands, our content strategies must evolve. This creates a lot of complexity and, frankly, eats up a lot of time, resources and budget. During this episode of Retail Remix, Marcel Hollerbach, the CMO of Productsup, discusses the new content realities and best practices brands must note. While discussing the unique attributes of different channels and how they impact content creation, Marcel also alludes to new challenges and risks, especially around brand safety and pirating. With this episode, brand executives and marketing leaders will get:
- In-depth insights into the current content universe;
- Key considerations for content strategy and creation, including expanding into marketplaces;
- How new channels such as TikTok should be accounted for; and
- Ways to monitor content use and shares to maintain brand control.
- Learn more about Productsup