A great product is at the heart of every great retail brand. But it wasn’t just its incredibly soft joggers that helped Vuori triple in value during the pandemic.
A culture rooted in gratitude, a community-driven approach to engagement and an in-store experience that activates its fanbase all have helped Vuori go from a buzzworthy brand to a retail powerhouse. During this episode of Retail Remix, the company’s Senior Director of Retail, Catherine Pike shares:
- How she want from lululemon to Vuori;
- What sets the company’s culture apart from competitors;
- How the company upskilled 50 store associates during the pandemic;
- The role of content and community in driving business growth; and
- How the company plans to scale its store plans going into 2022.
- Learn more about Vuori