Nearly a decade ago, social media was a small fraction of retailers’ marketing mix. But now, best-in-class retailers are putting social networks at the center of their service, engagement and commerce strategies. For the first year, Retail TouchPoints is honoring brands and retailers that are using social media in innovative ways in their businesses.
The 2015 Social Media Maven Awards will recognize organizations for their achievements in the social space. Retailers will be recognized based on:
- Overall social strategy
- Best use of up-and-coming social channels
- A specific social campaign
- The role of social in an omnichannel campaign
- Social customer service strategies
- Integration of social media into the store
- The ability to identify and leverage social advocates
- Use of social analytics
To nominate a retailer for award consideration, please complete the form below, then click “submit.” Questions? Contact Senior Editor Alicia Fiorletta via email at [email protected]. The nomination deadline is March 4, 2015. If requested, nominations can remain anonymous.