Searchspring, a site search and merchandising solution provider, will merge with the e-Commerce site search and navigation platform Nextopia. The two companies, which were both acquired and added to the Scaleworks portfolio in 2019, will merge under the Searchspring name and move their combined headquarters to San Antonio, Texas.
The unified company will combine Searchspring’s launch, integration, search relevancy and customer service programs with Nextopia’s geo-merchandising, personalization and email recommendation capabilities. The merger is designed to speed up product innovation and combine the two brands’ expertise to help retailers improve their shopping experiences.
Specific capabilities of the combined platform include:
- Assistance in making in-the-moment merchandising decisions through product listing displays across search, category and landing pages;
- The ability to create a cohesive shopper journey with on-site banner ads and visual merchandising cues;
- Machine-assisted search and product recommendations that can present the right product to the right shopper at the right time;
- Tools for extending recommendations into email marketing channels;
- Actionable reporting and merchandising analytics designed to identify opportunities; and
- Control over site presentation, with the ability to match each retailer’s unique web site style and experience on launch.