JRNI, a SaaS enterprise scheduling platform, has introduced the JRNI Forward suite. This package is designed to help retailers recover from the COVID-19 pandemic, with tools that can help them control traffic, manage remote appointments and streamline omnichannel operations.
Journey Forward builds on the company’s flagship Appointments offering by including additional solutions that can help retailers practice social distancing while still delivering their services. The platform’s features include:
- Footfall management: Retailers can control how many visitors are allowed in-store by the hour, and customers can schedule their visit slots in advance;
- Remote appointments: The suite includes a fully-native voice and video option and can integrate with Zoom to help retailers support remote connections;
- Click and collect: This feature helps retailers offer the option for shoppers to pick up online purchases at the store without leaving their car;
- Virtual events: Retailers can offer one-to-many events, classes, demonstrations or group discussions, as well as handle registrations and notifications;
- Virtual queuing: Customers can check in online and show up when it’s time for their appointment or meeting to maximize social distancing.