The Retail Innovation Conference has added a multitude of seasoned retail executives and changemakers to the agenda for its first-ever online experience. Taking place October 13-14, 2020, the agenda will feature in-depth case studies and tactical talks designed to help retail attendees keep pace with new disruptions and uncover new growth opportunities.
Sessions will span across six tracks and feature executive leaders who are helping their businesses accelerate innovation. Some of the latest additions to the agenda include:
- Wesley Rhodes and Dan Whitacre, the VP and Senior Director of Technology Transformation and R&D at Kroger, who will break down how the company is “seizing the moment” by building a culture around innovation;
- Shannon Symalla, VP of Omnichannel, and Julie Roehm, CXO and CMO of Party City, who will reveal how a culture of testing and learning allowed the retailer to stand up new experiences amid COVID-19;
- Heidi Zak, CEO of ThirdLove, who will share how she led the brand through the pandemic, making quick decisions around online inventory selection, pricing, marketing and more;
- Jan Park, Founder and CEO of Tokki, who will discuss the power of bold risk-taking even during times of uncertainty and volatility;
- Jason McNary, CEO of UNODe50, who will share his perspectives on the post-COVID pop-up revolution; and
- Allison McKaney, Lead Experience Manager of Retail Evolution & Customer Experience at Verizon Wireless, who will reveal the company’s new touchless store experience.
To learn more about these and other speakers lined up for this jam-packed event, visit the Retail Innovation Conference agenda. The Early Bird rate is available until September 12, so qualified executives can receive an all-access pass to content and networking opportunities for $95.