Robling is offering COVID-19 store reopening analytics for both essential and specialty retailers. The tools are designed to help retailers navigate operations during the pandemic with the environment’s special considerations in mind.
Specialty retailers can use the dashboard to keep an eye on operations and inventory. The software flags exceptions and identifies surges, helping retailers quickly respond to issues to maintain a smooth reopening process. Other capabilities include:
- Optimizing allocations as regions and locations reopen;
- Measuring and monitoring omnichannel fulfillment performance; and
- Managing labor to keep in in-tune with demand.
Essential retailers can use the platform to maintain their inventory as supply chain issues and consumer habits cause fluctuations in stock. Some of the capabilities include:
- Gaining a single view of customer demand;
- Identifying and managing COVID-19 essential items;
- Monitoring in-stock and fulfillment performance; and
- Seeing and predicting inventory anomalies.
Robling also is offering, free of charge, insight into local case counts, local case trajectories and state government mitigations and restrictions.