Consumers spent $20.7 billion during Mother’s Day 2013, making it the second largest U.S. consumer holiday. Only $13.28 billion was spent during Father’s Day in 2013.
This infographic, courtesy of Valassis, spotlights spending trends and popular gifts during Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
- Preparing Your Customer Contact Data for Retail Peak Season
- How To Build A Fast-Paced Retail Environment Like Whole Foods
- New Retail Roles Focus On Innovation, Transformation
- Enhancing The Customer Experience Through Location-Based Analytics
- Understand In-Store Shopper Behavior With Precise Location Analytics