Consumers spent $20.7 billion during Mother’s Day 2013, making it the second largest U.S. consumer holiday. Only $13.28 billion was spent during Father’s Day in 2013.
This infographic, courtesy of Valassis, spotlights spending trends and popular gifts during Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
- Forecasting A Stronger Future For Retail Businesses
- Turning Business Intelligence Into Actionable Insights
- Transforming the Customer Experience: Increase Engagement and Drive Revenue for Retail & Ecommerce
- Customer Intelligence: Using Data To Improve Your Engagement With Shoppers
- Up To 80% Of Consumers Are Considered ‘Price Conscious’