Nikki Baird has spent her career helping retailers bring their big ideas to life. Whether she’s part of an executive team, trusted analyst firm or VP of Innovation at Aptos, she has established herself as a leading voice in all things omnichannel retail.
During this episode of Retail Remix, Baird shares how brands like The Vitamin Shoppe and Pets at Home stepped up to the plate to best serve their customers during this unique time by leveraging new tech solutions and engagement strategies.
Listen in as Baird shares her honest take on what’s happening in retail right now and where she thinks the industry is headed. She answers key questions including:
- Which product categories will be in demand?
- Which shopping behaviors will continue through the end of the holiday season?
- Which tech trends and services will remain relevant?
- How can retailers best determine where to place their bets in 2021?
- How can executives balance being agile and taking big risks, and being smart with their time and investments?