In its first Customer Engagement Awards, Retail TouchPoints is honoring the retail innovators that have successfully implemented unique and creative customer engagement strategies.
Savvy retailers know that customer engagement is the cornerstone of success in today’s challenging retail environment, because shoppers are more empowered than ever and are demanding the right products at the right price, available when and where they desire.
The Awards will acknowledge retailers that have taken the customer engagement reigns in 4 areas:
- Unique Shopping/Promotional Offerings
- Customer Engagement Strategies
- Customer Analysis/CRM
- Technology Innovation
Winners will be recognized based on (but not limited to) the following criteria:
- Ability to collect, analyze, share and respond to customer feedback across all participating channels
- Ability to collect, analyze and share shopper data across all participating channels
- The implementation of successful social media strategies
- The implementation of successful mobile strategies and technologies
- In-store customer engagement success, including self-serve offerings, improved POS, digital signage, QR codes and more
- Successful and innovative loyalty programs, available across all participating channels
- Systems integration, including promotion, order management and sales history
Nominations are being accepted until November 16, 2011; the nomination form is available by clicking here.