Nominations are now open for the fifth annual Retail TouchPoints Customer Engagement Awards. A few of last year’s winning retailers include Nike, Brooks Brothers, Lamps Plus, e.l.f Cosmetics and Grove Collaborative. The nominating deadline is Nov. 22, 2019, so don’t wait to nominate a worthy retailer (you can even nominate your own company).
Everyone agrees that enhancing customer engagement is a worthwhile — and extremely important — goal for all retailers, large or small, pureplay or omnichannel. In fact, effective customer engagement has become a business necessity, given consumers’ expectations of personalized interactions as well as seamless integration across channels and touch points.
For the 2020 awards, Retail TouchPoints will recognize best-in-class retailers, based on (but not limited to) the following criteria:
- Ability to collect, analyze, share and respond to customer feedback across all participating channels;
- Ability to collect, analyze and share shopper data across all participating channels;
- The implementation of successful social media and social commerce strategies;
- The implementation of successful mobile strategies and technologies;
- In-store customer engagement success, including self-serve offerings, improved POS, digital signage and more;
- Successful and innovative loyalty programs, available across all participating channels; and
- Systems integration, including promotion, order management and sales history.
The nomination deadline is Nov. 22, 2019, so nominate an engaging retailer today!