Kronos has added task management capabilities to its Workforce Dimensions cloud suite. Kronos Task Management powered by ThinkTime is designed to help retailers manage scheduling and timekeeping, store operations, HR and payroll through specific abilities including:
- Helping associates prioritize actionable tasks, daily to-dos and customer needs from any device;
- Enabling proactive planning and improved visibility into the real-time status of distributed work;
- Harnessing task data to inform labor forecasting and scheduling;
- Maintaining balanced workflows to ensure associates have time to complete critical tasks;
- Delivering real-time, mobile-first communication and support to front-line workers; and
- Providing the ability to audit individual store locations and validate the quality of work performed.
The tools included by the suite can ensure transparency and help retailers streamline their operations across the operation by comparing activities by location, role and individual. Additionally, the communication capabilities can support training initiatives, while the audits help field leaders and managers document the development of individual stores.