The retail imperative to respond to consumers’ needs and desires is a high-stakes proposition in the digital world. There’s no “penalty” for leaving an e-Commerce site to check out a competitor — particularly when it can all happen on a mobile device that consumers carry virtually all the time.
The 12 contributors to this year’s E-Commerce Tech Preview discuss a wide range of technologies designed to meet, exceed or in a few cases anticipate consumers’ needs, including:
- Sharpening Amazon advertising;
- Embracing unified commerce;
- Leveraging AI and machine learning;
- Employing customer data platforms (CDPs) to gain shopper insights;
- Speeding up content delivery; and
- Improving management of the last mile.
Download the report now!