Ecommerce adoption has accelerated in the face of COVID-19, making it even more important for retailers to integrate online and offline sales channels into a cohesive experience. Retailers need a comprehensive, up-to-date omnichannel strategy that considers how consumer needs and behaviors have changed and recalibrates their understanding of their target customer.
Check out this white paper and learn how to:
- Reevaluate your mix of sales and ad channels;
- Explore opportunities in social commerce;
- Gain back-end operations visibility;
- Increase supply chain efficiency;
- Rebalance investments across channels; and
- Identify partners who align with your strategy.