Consumer brands are facing a perfect storm. The marketplace is more crowded than ever, with new direct to consumer (D2C), digitally-native brands presenting fierce challenges across all categories. Droves of shoppers were already moving online, and then the pandemic closed stores and accelerated their shift.
It’s never been easier for customers to change to a new product — or harder and more expensive for brands to acquire new customers. And the upcoming loss of third-party cookies means that many tried-and-true tactics for customer acquisition won’t work for much longer.
As customer acquisition costs rise, you need to find cost-effective ways to build and nurture strong D2C relationships with your key consumer tribes. And to do that, you need the right data.
- Check out this white paper to learn:
- Why first-rate relationships start with first-party data;
- How to get stellar data with a new approach to personalization;
- How to use identity marketing to win loyal customers; and
- Six ways you can nurture loyalty with first-party data.