Influencer marketing has become an essential component in many brands’ digital strategies. However, new realities require brands to be more nimble in their approach to accommodating new consumer behaviors and providing the authentic connections these consumers desire. To remain competitive, companies must exercise an increasing degree of thoughtfulness, creativity and shrewdness when deciding how to partner with third-party content creators — and will need a clear-cut methodology for measuring success.
Join this webinar to learn how leading brands:
- Conceptualize and build a sustainable influencer marketing program from the ground up;
- Optimize their influencer partnerships to meet specific strategic needs;
- Leverage the talents of microinfluencers;
- Define and measure the success of their influencer partnerships; and
- Continue to benefit from influencer content long after it’s gone live.