5 Best Practices For A Successful Retail Data Strategy
Analytics departments must develop new skills to drive business engagement such as storytelling, scenario building and rapid prototyping to communicate the business relevance of their insights, according to Gartner.
Five ways to improve business-wide analytics, include:
- Employ Rapid Prototyping;
- Create a Unified Data Language;
- Tap Data Blending to Create a Unified Language;
- Use Experience to Drive Collaborative Learning; and
- Incorporate Storytelling and Visual Analysis.
Download this iPaper to find out how successful retailers are turning to self-service analytics.