As the largest independent fine wine retailer in the U.S., Total Wine & More operates 225 stores across 25 states. When COVID-19 hit, as an essential retailer most of its stores stayed open, but the customer experience needed to change quickly to adapt to the new normal.
During this #RIC20 Encore Series session on November 5 at 2 PM ET, you’ll find out how Total Wine & More reset its strategies around loyalty, communications, and fulfillment by focusing on:
- Enhancing collaboration among internal business stakeholders;
- Creating a stronger focus on digital marketing and social media;
- Integrating shopper data into customer-facing marketing efforts;
- Identifying the most relevant KPIs for measuring business success; and
- Implementing a new curbside pickup and delivery program.