The luxury industry was once lauded for its tradition and exclusivity. But shifts in demographics and spending behaviors, coupled with the widespread influence of social media, have encouraged many luxury brands to rethink their approaches to customer acquisition and loyalty — with some reimagining their businesses entirely.
Now, as many high-end players navigate the volatile tides of COVID-19, some are rising to the occasion and finding new ways to stand out in a digitally driven world. Download this Hit List to learn how companies are raising the experience bar. Five brands redefining “luxury” as we know it include:
- TUMI, with its virtual showroom;
- Chanel Atelier Beauté, with its virtual services model;
- Gucci, for its innovative approach to augmented reality (AR);
- Moda Operandi and its livestreaming trunk shows; and
- TikTok and its vast partner network in the luxury fashion world.
Download the Hit List now!