The future of retail is being rewritten before our eyes. Despite the shifts in channel preferences and consumer behaviors, the frontline will remain more critical than ever. Now is the time for retailers to invest in their workforce and provide the tools and support employees need to do their best work.
These six elements of the Frontline Retail Performance Framework, when done well, will ensure you’ll be ready to execute your next strategy at the store level, whether it be a new sale event, service or safety initiative:
- Communicate quickly and consistently;
- Make information easy to find;
- Reinforce critical job behaviors;
- Cross-train rapidly for new roles;
- Coach with targeted feedback; and
- Measure what people know and do.
Download the e-Book now to discover the final two elements of the framework!