The 2020 holiday shopping season will make history. Not because of record-breaking sales or achieving predictions made in the pre-COVID era, but because it will look so different from seasons past. That makes forecasting and subsequent operational planning nearly impossible.
Restricted travel, shipping capacity strains, unpredictable lockdowns, political unease, store closures and heightened concerns over health and safety will shape the season.
The interactive 2020 Holiday Retail Strategy & Planning Guide includes everything you need to go the extra mile in a historic holiday season You’ll learn how to:
- Add some extras to your commerce experience to meet historic demand;
- Prepare extra fulfillment channels for a continued surge;
- Make an extra effort to create omnichannel brand experiences;
- Refine holiday messaging and promotions to match the extraordinary moment; and
- Keep holiday shoppers and employees extra-safe in your store.