Comm100, a digital customer engagement solution provider, has launched Comm100 X, its second-generation omnichannel platform. Comm100 X centralizes customer conversations across live chat, email, SMS and social media, helping empower customer service agents to track and respond to queries across digital channels through a single, unified interface.
The platform seeks to eliminate blind spots and siloed channels by providing a 360-degree view of each customer’s conversation history across all channels, enhanced by customer data from other systems. This gives customer service agents full context into customers’ calls. Other key enhancements in Comm100 X include:
- Advanced cross-channel routing;
- Upgraded ticketing management that allow agents to convert conversations from any channel into tickets for collaboration and follow-up;
- Automated ticket follow-up and update messaging to customers;
- Extension of AI chatbot to social and SMS channels;
- WhatsApp for Business integration;
- Agent shift management;
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) enforcement; and
- Expanded reporting capabilities.