Most purchase decisions still begin with a basic search. What’s changing, however, is where those searches take place. Most still happen on a search engine, but some occur via personal digital assistants, Amazon and other platforms. This is making brand discovery and engagement far more difficult, especially for smaller brands. Not to mention, recent announcements from Google indicate that rankings will be influenced by more experience-driven factors, such as slow load times, disruptive advertising tactics such as pop-ups, and more. Host Alicia Esposito sat down with Chris Rodgers, who is the CEO and Founder of Colorado SEO Pros, to break down some new imperatives for SEO success. They discuss:
- How to refine SEO strategies to address timely business services;
- Using SEO to bolster in-store traffic;
- The role of content marketing in SEO strategy; and
- How voice search will impact SEO.
- Get more insights from the Colorado SEO Pros blog.