Claire’s has launched its first-ever loyalty program, Claire’s Rewards. The free points-based program includes free shipping twice per year and access to personalized deals, perks, exclusive member events and special sales.
“Our customers are at the center of all we do, and we’re constantly looking for more ways to delight them, reward them, and give them more engaging touch points with the Claire’s brand,” said Melanie Berry, SVP Marketing at Claire’s in a statement. “By offering a rich cashback loyalty program with many ways to earn points and lots of great benefits, we’re giving our customers more reasons to shop and engage with Claire’s.”
Many retailers have introduced, revamped or enhanced their loyalty programs since the start of the pandemic as they seek to capture shoppers in the new retail paradigm. Some of the notable loyalty program news from recent months includes:
- Foot Locker: The apparel retailer combined all of its legacy programs under FLX, a single loyalty platform that rewards shoppers for purchases made across the Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction and Eastbay banners;
- Lowe’s: The company sweetened its Lowe’s for Pros Loyalty Program with a free one-year subscription to HomeAdvisor Pro and a $400 credit;
- Macy’s: The newest phase of the Star Rewards Program includes percent-back purchase rewards for all shoppers — previously only top-tier shoppers received this perk;
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s Rewards was simplified by incorporating the alternate Yes2You Rewards loyalty program and allowing shoppers to earn more Kohl’s Cash in more ways; and
- AEO: American Eagle and Aerie redesigned their combined Real Rewards customer loyalty program into three distinct tiers with simpler, more personalized rewards than the previous version.