There’s no one-size-fits-all recipe for achieving business goals in the fast-changing retail industry. However, savvy operators can still learn a lot from the many elements that contribute to a retail success story, and then adopt the relevant parts into their own strategies.
Retail Remix, a new biweekly podcast from Retail TouchPoints, offers an up-close look at these stories through interviews with the industry’s top practitioners, analysts and innovators. Every episode features a retail thought leader who is helping put a new spin on the shopping experience as well as offering deep insights into new engagement opportunities.
The podcast’s inaugural episode features Jason Woosley, VP, Commerce Product & Platform at Adobe, who draws upon his company’s holiday research to make bold predictions for 2020, revealing the tech investments retailers need to make in order to maximize engagement and revenue results. Upcoming episodes will include guests such as:
- Rob Garf, VP of Industry Strategy and Insights at Salesforce;
- Melissa Gonzalez, CEO and Founder of Lion’esque Group;
- Ken Wincko, VP of Marketing at Barnes & Noble College;
- Christine Currence, President and Owner of Badgley Mischka;
- Bob Phibbs, The Retail Doctor; and
- Carrie Tharp, former CMO of Neiman Marcus, now part of Google.