Experience is paramount in the new era of retail, which is why RetailX and Retail TouchPoints have created the Brand Experience Awards: to recognize the brands that are winning customer attention and affection across all stages of the shopping journey. The awards will honor experiential innovators who are leading the way with new tools and strategies that raise the stakes for the retail industry.
Both retailers and direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands are eligible for the Brand Experience Awards, and nominations are open for companies that have their fingers on the pulse of what makes an excellent customer experience. The winners will be announced on June 9, 2020 during the RetailX event at McCormick Place in Chicago and will receive coverage on both the RetailX and Retail TouchPoints web sites.
Anyone can submit an experiential thought leader that deserve consideration, whether it’s their own company, a personal favorite or both. Every retailer or brand can be nominated in up to three categories:
- Digital Innovation: Creating a Cohesive Brand Experience;
- Pop-Ups, Events, Partnerships & Other Brand Activations;
- Store Design and Experiential Retail;
- Marketing Campaigns for the Complete Shopper Journey;
- Mobile & Social Optimization;
- Customer Retention & Loyalty;
- The Convergence of Content & Commerce;
- Marketplace Strategies & Technologies; and
- Last Mile & Fulfillment Experiences.
Winners will be judged on the following criteria, so nominators are advised to be as descriptive as possible:
- Innovative, successful retail business strategy created, developed or defined;
- Specific innovative retail technology solution implemented;
- Cutting-edge campaign or tactic executed; and
- Business results or positive outcomes, or expected results, following a successful implementation of the innovative strategy or solution.
Brand Experience Award nominations are open until March 24, 2020. Nominees suggested before March 3 may be considered for a separate speaking opportunity at RetailX, depending on availability. Any questions about the awards or submission process can be directed to email@example.com.